More To Do

A quote from Illusions, "Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't." I woke up today with more to do. Thank goodness! Last night I hung the mirror at the end of the hall. How come even though I use a laser level, measure, and figure the distance between the two hooks, whatever I'm hanging always turns out to be just a little bit askew? I'm blaming the drill. I will not accept that everything I touch is a little bit askew. NO. I'm taking the afternoon off to go sign for my new kitchen floor! I'm so excited to see it in person. All the reviews were great, so I have high hopes. I have an installation date set for June 16th and I can hardly wait! It has been a domino effect, though. After replacing the couch, and coffee table, and painting, and getting new flooring, I just want to replace everything else! Patience, I guess. I'll practice patience.

Comments

Popular Posts