No Call Pub Crawl

So after being dumped on yesterday afternoon by Dave at work, I was a little stressed out. I decided I needed to join up with a pub crawl and do some unwinding. These two girls are moving and wanted to go to all the neighborhood bars one last time. We even visited my old stomping grounds at 5th and Winnebago. That place has sure changed. I liked the old, dark, seedy place I used to call home. I only made it to three bars (two with the crawl), and then crawled over to The Vibe for comedy. Unfortunately, the comedian didn't call in for his radio interview yesterday, so I got a call from the dj. That means I have to call Comedy Express to have them check up on the comedian. So far, each time it has happened, Comedy Express has not been able to get in contact with the comedian anyhow and the comedian ends up showing up. Obviously that is what I was hoping for, but I needed to check in with the dj once I got to The Vibe, make one more phone call to Comedy Express, and cross my fingers that he shows. Thank goodness he did. The overall show last night was weak. After all that I was disappointed. I needed to shake off the lousy comedy with more drinking and pool, so we headed to Top Shots. I stayed out way too late. Why can't I just go home after comedy? Be a good girl? Wait...good girl? No.

Comments

Popular Posts