Snuggly, Snuggly Little Puppy

It turned out to be a relaxing and productive weekend! Who knew you could do that? After Friday night fish with my family, my mom and I folded those 170 audition letters. I snuggled on the couch with Peanut to watch The Whole Ten Yards, which was mildly amusing, but had the same plot as the original movie. A good Friday night, hungover and can't go out movie choice. I got it back in the mail Saturday, so hopefully I'll have a new selection by Tuesday.

Saturday I got up and mowed the lawn before Big Bikes for Little Tikes. Then I headed down to the southside Oktoberfest grounds to sell some beer tickets in the stinky ticket hut. Good times. I enjoyed a delicious frozen coffee from Peaberry's followed closely by a delicious malted beverage. Caffeine and beer... my two weaknesses. I mean, two of my weaknesses.

On my way home from BBLT, I stopped into the Home Depot for a hedge trimmer and weed wacker. Can I just say... Why do they have self checkouts if the attendant needs to come over to approve every sale? You think when I'm buying a whole three items for over $150, they could afford to pay a cashier. Pisses me off. That is all for that. I was luckily able to shake the incident off by drinking beer and staring into the flickering light of a campfire. One of my favorite pastimes!

Sunday I intended to do more yard work, but it was cold and crappy out. Peanut and I opted to snuggle and watch another movie. Once I got a little motivation, I actually got some cleaning done around the house. I also managed to paint the end of my hallway black. Tonight I will hang that mirror. I also taped off stripes around my bathroom and painted those black. I've only been meaning to do that for about a year and a half, so that feels super-great to have the project almost done. I just need to paint one more coat and then pray that the paint doesn't peel off when I remove the tape. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comments

Popular Posts