Sunshine Hour

I'm tired. It was another four-hour night sleep. I think it is beginning to affect me. I do feel much better than I did yesterday mostly due to what a pain it was to try to get alcohol and see the concert last night at the La Crosse Center. However, if it isn't one thing, it's more drinking. I forgot that today is the inaugural Sunshine Hour at The Landing on the Mississippi. Luckily the sun is chasing the clouds away. It is absolutely beautiful out this afternoon. Let's hope the weather holds out for Sunshine Hour. It just wouldn't be the same with rain. Man it has been a long week for a short week! I foresee a laid back weekend. I have a movie waiting for me at home and Peanut asked if we could spend some Mommy and Me time snuggling. Maybe that will be my forecast for Friday. Relaxation with a 98% chance of snuggling.

Comments

Popular Posts