Curtain Call

It is the final weekend of The Good Doctor. I suppose I should post the info.Although rehearsals for Mame began last night, I will be beginning rehearsals on Monday. Let me just breathe for a moment. I'm looking forward to this weekend, though. My friend is coming down from the cities to see the play tonight and spend some quality time at the bars. Sherman is even coming out! And the best part...because we finally got rain last night, we're hoping that the burning ban will be lifted and we'll be able to campfire it up in Tremp City Saturday after I'm done with my play. It has been awhile since we've squeezed one of those in. Sunday we will be tearing down the set and then relaxing out at a cast member's ranch. Sounds like a good end to another busy weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts