So I wanted to share it with the masses...
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease 6 muffin tins or line with papers.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together: 1/4C almond flour, 2 Tbsp coconut flour, 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder, 1/4 tsp sea salt, and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Set aside.
4. In a blender, food processor, or NINJA®, add one ripe banana and 1 Tbsp vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
5. Add 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil and blend together.
6. Add 3 eggs, blend again.
7. Add dry ingredients and blend to form batter.
8. Stir in 1C frozen blueberries.
9. Divide batter among six prepared muffin cups.
10. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes-until tops are golden brown and spring back when poked.
12. Cool in the pan.
I hope you enjoy my moist muffins as much as I do!