W30 Survivor Blueberry Muffins

I pulled through the end of my Whole 30 experience (more to come on that) with the help of a W30-friendly blueberry muffin recipe. They have provided a few breakfasts in the car and also gave me something to snack on while trapped in a convention center all day with wedding cake samples! I didn't even want to look at the cute little cupcakes, I just got out my super-moist blueberry muffin and enjoyed.


So I wanted to share it with the masses...

1. Preheat oven to 350°.

2. Grease 6 muffin tins or line with papers.

3. In a small bowl, whisk together: 1/4C almond flour, 2 Tbsp coconut flour, 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder, 1/4 tsp sea salt, and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Set aside.

4. In a blender, food processor, or NINJA®, add one ripe banana and 1 Tbsp vanilla extract and blend until smooth.

5. Add 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil and blend together.

6. Add 3 eggs, blend again.

7. Add dry ingredients and blend to form batter.

8. Stir in 1C frozen blueberries.

9. Divide batter among six prepared muffin cups.

10. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.

11. Bake for 20-25 minutes-until tops are golden brown and spring back when poked.

12. Cool in the pan. 

I hope you enjoy my moist muffins as much as I do!

Comments

  1. What do you think I could use in place of a banana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla extract is not allowed on whole 30

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts