The Possibilities Are Endless

I've hit the vacation ground running!

After the long drive, I kicked up my heels for a spell and enjoyed a GF zucchini lasagna. I think I'm moving that dish back into rotation. It was delish just substituting zucchini for the noodles. Yum!

Then my parents and I rushed out the door to cut lose with a little Footloose on the summer stage. I had no idea all those songs were from Footloose. I enjoyed the trip down 80's memory lane, but I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to be set in the 80's. Random costumes! It was a nice night out with the folks, though.

Next thing I knew, my vacation fairy dust sprinkled me downtown La Crosse in Riverside park for a little wine and Trunk Monkey action. The set list took me back to the garage band days of my youth.
Blondy and I had a lovely time chatting it up and decided to continue the conversation at a few of my favorite downtown establishments. Johns Bar offered cold Woodchuck cider, but it was the pear cider that jumped off the Bodega's menu at me. I'm not going to lie... I had a couple.

And this morning I wake up to this lovely reminder on Blondy's guest room wall. Good morning! I'm ready for all the possibilities of Vacation, Day 2!

Comments

Popular Posts