All Quiet On The Western Front

Last night was a quiet evening. I ran home to mow my extraordinarily long lawn, fed my puppy, and headed back downtown to meet Angie for a few cold beers. She was up for a $2,000 drawing, but didn't win. We had some catching up to do and managed to stretch it out until about 12:30am. All in all, a good time was had by all. I'm sleepy. Tonight I will fulfill one of my quarterly goals for work, attending comedy at The Vibe. Since I made a goal to see two shows per month, I tried to map out when there will be comics that I haven't seen before. Tonight the headliner is Quevaughn Bryant: "With over 15 years of experience, Quevaughn's unique brand of humor has long been a favorite of audiences across the county, consistently providing a refreshing change from the comedy norm. His national television appearances include: The Jenny Jones Show, A&E's Comedy on the Road, and Politically Incorrect. This is a hilarious comedy at its best." It is such a stressful job being the comedy liaison! Luckily I get to laugh the stress away.

Comments

Popular Posts