Tourist in Boynton Beach

OCEANFRONT PARK BOYNTON BEACH, FL


As the week was rolling on, I decided it was time I actually went to the beach! I was getting the hang of this ignoring the weather app thing (it always says it's going to storm!). So I loaded up with all my supplies and headed to Oceanfront Park. 

I figured out the parking system and hauled my chair and beach bag down the winding boardwalk to the sand and found a spot a good distance from others already camped out there. I immediately stripped down to my swimming suit because it was so hot. I doused with sunscreen and broke out my journal to catch up on writing.

Once all my experiences up to that moment were sufficiently documented, I headed out to soak up some of that glorious salt water. A few kids nearby yelled that there was a stingray in the water just moments before, so I was on high alert, but it felt amazing. I gave the water some reiki and sent it to all those the water touched who would be willing to accept it. 

Not wanting to overdo it in the midday sun, I pulled myself out of the water and back up the beach to my chair where I sat for a spell to dry a bit. I felt amazing, but not quite as good as after a long shower back at my place. 

ELLIE'S 50'S DINER BOYNTON BEACH, FL

I had errands to run, so I looked up places near WalMart where I could maybe adventure and found Ellie's 50's Diner that had free wi-fi! The rain did finally come in the afternoon, so it was pretty cloudy for my outdoor pictures, but I enjoyed a root beer float while taking in the beauty of this place and getting a few blogs uploaded. 

ELLIE'S 50'S DINER BOYNTON BEACH, FL

After I was finished, I went on a hunt for Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Pizza Crust and finally found it at the Whole Foods just in time to head over to my host's house to start dinner. I was preparing the Pampered Chef Spinach & Artichoke Pizza on the Deluxe Electric Grill & Griddle. I added extra garlic and chopped mushrooms and it was a big hit! The teenager who recently turned vegetarian really seemed to like it. 

PAMPERED CHEF SPINACH ARTICHOKE PIZZA ON THE DELUXE ELECTRIC GRILL & GRIDDLE

We hauled the large items in the old place to the dumpster after dinner before settling back in for a few rounds of card games. I love playing card games and I'm so grateful that my host suggested it despite the fact that I was not very good at the new games I learned that night. 

The night concluded back at my place with a glass of wine and a little more writing. Sometimes it seems that I don't do much more than writing on this trip, but I'm having the time of my life following my every little whim and I want to remember every last detail!

LEARN MORE ABOUT MY TRIP & DONATE

Comments

Popular Posts