Check Mate

I received a phone call early this afternoon from The Builder man. It appears that there is some damage to the sub flooring underneath where the refrigerator sits. I gave The Builder permission to replace the sub flooring in that area. Since the flooring is supposed to last 30+ years, I think it should be installed under the best conditions. The good news? The rest of the kitchen is done and it appears there is plenty of flooring to finish the back entryway. Maybe this is it. This is what is going right! It is a full moon today and I feel in sync with the universe. Maybe that means I'll nail the Moon Song tonight at rehearsal. That may be a greater leap than the universe is willing to allow me today. I don't want to press my luck. I can't wait to go home and see that beautiful black and white checkered floor I've waited for since I had my very own kitchen floor to want it. I'm sure Peanut will learn to love it too. In the meantime, it's your move.

Comments

Popular Posts