Scooter is Rich And Velvety

I savored my glass of Scooter Merlot at The Wine Guyz yesterday. Well worth it. I'm looking forward to the bottle in my makeshift wine cellar. I think it is asking to be paired with a big, juicy steak. I will comply. I'm in a Crabby McCrabberson mood this afternoon. I'm feeling the stress of too many things creeping up on me all at once. I have work busyness including an added project I was volunteered to chair, my party planning, the class reunion planning, Mame rehearsals every night, a sick puppy at home, and an increasing necessity to get my new flooring installed and out of my guest room.

I really need some down time. As it turns out, our Let's Go Girls Hayward Getaway will come at just the right time for me to take a much-needed breather. I just need to remember to keep breathing now. Tonight at rehearsal we are learning new choreography for "Open a New Window." I think this will involve a speakeasy scene for me and a quick tango. It will also involve the paddy wagon scene that is a real thigh-toner. I already am experiencing sore muscles, so I'm looking forward to more of that. I really could go for a cocktail to ease the pain of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts