Happy Weekend!

It is Friday. I had a gruelling week of sleeping off illness and I'm ready for the weekend. Fling out the fun! The office is bubbling with hi jinx and shenanigans today. 3 o'clock will come before I know it and I'll be heading home. I have good friends visiting this weekend and hopefully will spend plenty of quality time in front of a touch screen with a beef jerky in one hand and a beer in the other. I have caught wind of a possible campfire as well. *sigh* That's home to me. I gleaned great insight from my daily horoscope this morning including: "It's not every day that you'll feel this good..." "The sky's the limit today, as you discover that someone somewhere has some very positive feelings for you." "Affection, tenderness, joy of life – you have it all today!" "...everything goes smoothly today." It appears I'm the king of the world! Oh, and it is 2 months, 1 day, 5 hours, and 14 minutes until the girls and I head off to the north woods for vacation. Let's go girls! A happy weekend to all, and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts