Love To See Me Strut?

I had a little encounter downtown last Friday where some guy commented on my strut as I crossed the street. Apparently it is a funny subject. I got a dedication on Classic Hits last night for "Her Strut" by Bob Seger. Noted boys. Last night I didn't get enough mopping in the basement, so I mopped the kitchen and bathroom too. I strutted through the suds, mopping away, so that the new flooring wouldn't be sealing in months of grime. It seems silly and I told myself I could let it go, but alas, I could not. I was strutting around the basement this morning mopping again. It is still pooling, but I think it is finally getting better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the worst is over. Now we just need some sun to dry up the soggy ground. My new living room floor is probably done by now and the flooring men have probably started on the kitchen. Hopefully. They weren't there before I left at 7:45am this morning. My dad went to pick up two extra boxes of living room flooring yesterday and I'm hope, hope, hoping there is enough flooring for the kitchen. I was concerned about it before and now I am more so. If we run out of kitchen flooring I will have to order it online and it may take two weeks for delivery. At least that old flooring is clean. I'm thinking that I should strut on over to the city hall to pay an outstanding parking ticket. While I'm there, I may get my strut registered as a lethal weapon. I was advised it may be a good idea.

Comments

Popular Posts